Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Indiranagar, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, Indiranagar is open to all children from Montessori, Kindergarten, Grades 1 to 9 and 11, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
- Submit the completed downloaded form along with the following documents :
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Previous 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable to Grade 2 & above)
- Demand Draft for Rs.300/- in favour of National Public School, Bangalore
- Duly filled applications can be submitted from Monday 3 December, 2012. The reception will be open on all working days between 8.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon. (The school will be closed for Christmas Vacations between 22 December 2012 and 2 January 2013)
We are seeing a growing interest among a large number of parents seeking admission to National Public School, Indiranagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission :
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959 (50 years). Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the Nationally mobile group including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are Internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- The next priority is for the general category.
- Applications for admission to KG II are not accepted as there is no vacancy.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11 are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/May.
Address for Communication:
|NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
|12 A Main, HAL II Stage
|Bangalore - 560 008
|Phone : 091-080-25280611 / 091-080-25275665
|Email : firstname.lastname@example.org